I've worn off nearly all of the letters on my laptop's keyboard and need to know if there is a laptop with raised metal letters or one that I won't be able to do this again. hahah Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 3 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Hobbies

Sorry, I was under the impression at first you were looking for one in braille.

Best Answer

lol no, although at this rate, I have only the numbers left on the current one I'm using, and oh of course the weird letters of v and x and z! lol So, might as well be without site since all of the other letters are dark. lol

Best Answer

lol Not good. :)

Best Answer

if someone has access to a machine shop and are willing to make these i would definitely buy them

Best Answer

If you find a solution to this problem please let me know! I so know where you are coming from!

Best Answer

I tried Googling up laptops with metal letters/keyboards without success, so I thought give it a shot on here and maybe someone knows of some miracle product. lol I'll keep you posted.

Best Answer

I don't know if you know what letraset transfers are but I pondered if that might work, they'd wear off again but it might be an idea!

Best Answer