CuteandTwisted CuteandTwisted 26-30, F 17 Answers Dec 2, 2010

me and my husband are trying to find someone, it's so hard to. I've looked and posted in the personals. and found like 2 websites, it's just really hard to find someone in your area that will fit the requirements which could be stricter but are not. any advice let me know!!!

Best Answer

we are looking for a ********* where i live. can you help me out

Best Answer

Where do you live?

Best Answer

If you get any extras... Send some my way ;) I thought I was the only one!

Best Answer

hi are you in the same boat as the women who made this post? if so i may be able to help

Best Answer

my husband and i are looking for a woman to add to our life but have not had any luck its hard to find someone in champain county

Best Answer

yes..... we cant find any females to join us

Best Answer

Relationship YES, random encounter No. we have had a long term girlfriend in the past but she came into our relationship as "curious" only to find that she was NOT into women. I think in order for this to work at all, everyone involved has to know FOR A FACT, what makes them happy and what they are into, otherwise it all turns to crap.

Best Answer

Oddly enough my wife has started to suggest that exact encounter.......I'm not sure why since she has never done so before.........I'm not even sure how to go about initiating it but I'm sure my wife will think of something.

Best Answer

She musthave someone already in mind!

Best Answer

Bout half of em.<br />
Well the male half anyway. =)

Best Answer

I have a feeling that there probably will be.

Best Answer

Hi my is katrina and my husband i are looking o have some fun.

Best Answer

My bf and I are looking for a girl to join us with no strings attached. If you know of anyone in the Oshawa, Ont area let me know!

Best Answer

My husband i are looking,for right lady to have fun with.

Best Answer

Yes if you want to tell me when

Best Answer

Me my wife are also trying to find a chick for a three way.any couples willing to have a four way.we are in KC, MO area

Best Answer

married female here looking for a female to have a three-way with me and my husband

Best Answer

yes me and my wife (actually fiance) would love to whats your area

Best Answer

YES me and my gf and we're both equally excited about it.<br />
We're enough for each other, but want to expand love and friendship with a 3rd woman, the whole idea brings a tear to my eye its so touching, but its just not a common thing people do!<br />
But when i say a 3 way relationship i do mean each of us in with each other and all together!

Best Answer