pantyhosecumlover pantyhosecumlover 41-45 3 Answers Feb 6, 2014 in LGBT

Yes, I'm doing that right now. You can easily get Estrase and Aldactone without a scrip from pharmacies online in India. I have breast growth, smoothing of the skin, fat redistribution and less aggressive since taking them. It's been 2 years and I love it

Best Answer

Monica. .. are you getting ready to transition? I'm so happy for you. Have they changed your mental outlook? ...intensified your desires? I'd love to hear more. I think it's amazing that your working to be en femme. I only wish I could do this also. Post or mail me.

Best Answer

I have alsow how much development have you experienced are you also seeing changes I you libido

Best Answer

Lowered male libido, not that I had much to begin with. My testicles have shrunk a great deal and I have breast development to the point I am a full "B-cup" which is pretty good considering my age.

Best Answer

Monica:

I'm happy that you've taken them and feel more like the person you are on the inside. I realize you're married, do you feel as you've taken them for two plus years that you might actually transition? I know we all have certain realities we must live with, I was just curious as to having taken them, looking and feeling different how that's affected your everyday life... job, wife, etc. I know you wrote about going out to gay clubs if you've met other sisters there... or if being in them you feel accepted and wanting to be a part of that community. Thank you so much for sharing this all with us. You're very courageous I'd love to hear more about you.

Best Answer

Do you mean; besides yourself?

Best Answer