Socrates said, "True wisdom is knowing you don't know" to which I would add accepting our ignorance is how we really come to know anything. If nothing else we can always be certain of our uncertainty and, therefore, our ignorance. It is the source of whatever humility, creativity, and free will we might possess, but only to the degree we are both aware and accepting of our ignorance. As far as Socrates was concerned this was a simple fact of life. If you are not aware or accepting of the fact that you don't know how to swim, for example, you'll have limited wisdom when it comes to water. This "ignorant wisdom", or knowledge and sagacity acquired by becoming aware and accepting of our ignorance, is the heart of agnosticism.

Best Answer

Stimulating conversation:-)

Best Answer

Do you feel that you need a man to be truly happy?

Best Answer

No :-) i would just like some stimulating conversation. I would like to hold a conversation with someone who is really listening

Best Answer

Get ready to receive a bunch of friend requests from naked, half naked, perverted men.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

I can give you almost any thing you like to have and I am good to be with. 270-998-9104

Best Answer

Try dwarf fortress...

Best Answer

Yes - I think, therefore I am - what does it mean?

Best Answer

Asian people are starting to grow taller

Best Answer

I never thought they were all that short.

Best Answer

Most of them are

Best Answer