I treat women well, I am a firm believer that the woman **** first be it by fingers and or orally to multiple ******* to include foreplay. I also enjoy cuddling, suckling, petting, etc. On a lighter note I treat the woman as I would like to be treated. Just because there is a death in the family doesn't mean he has to change his total attitude and become a complete and utter ****. If he is going to act like this before you get married just think of how much misery you will be going through during your marriage how ever long that may be. I suggest you tell him that you can't marry him that you two should go your separate ways that he is not the man that you fell in love with, he has changed and not for the better.

Best Answer

Yes, I know I do. I think it is foolish to try to push a woman away, it is hard to cuddle her if she isn't adjacent.

Best Answer

iv been nothing but a good woman to him but he just pushes me away and is a *** all the time.. idk if i should break off the engagement or continue todo what im doin

Best Answer

Do you have any idea what might be the root cause of it?

Best Answer

my wife says I am good to her, but I am sorry if you had a bad experience(s)

Best Answer

my feance was so good to me untill his dad died 3 years ago. now hes just a total and complete *** to me all the time

Best Answer

not your fault for sure, he needs to stop grieving, it's been long enough. (that's my theory)

Best Answer

exactly. i just dont know if i should leave him or stay..financially its my best bet cause i cant do math. thanks to school . iv been with him for 4 years and have been nothing but good to him , its just nothing is the same, he tries to get better for me but gets worse.

Best Answer