Na2ural Na2ural 31-35, F 31 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Intimacy

LOTS of them.......dunno anyone 'round me that color is an issue with - but i live in the caribbean - prob not the case in redneckville....

Best Answer

Oh yes! I'm glad you asked this question lol.

Best Answer

My husband is a sexy 24 year old white male who loves his choco ***** cat!!!!!Aka his young sweet wife

Best Answer

Well I may be a little more than middle aged but one of my themes that runs throughout my novel Drunken Duck touches upon interracial relationships.

Best Answer

lol why do u even ask?? if u had a picture of a dog as your avatar guys will still run to it as long as it says female

Best Answer

lol wt?

Best Answer

Of course we are out there!

Best Answer

Yes sweetheart there are plenty. I am a white male... but I am married to a beautiful woman who happens to be black. There are many white males who adore all women not just black. Historically speaking white men have always adored and been drawn to black females. Only now can we express our love you in a normal healthy manner. Not this sick twisted manner in which my ancestors behaved. Shameful.

Best Answer

I love Black woman

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes! black women are so sexy!

Best Answer

There is at least one (me). Although there were only a handful of black families in my area in my youth, all of those families were proud, hard working people whom raised their children with good values. Most of the children were very talented artists, vocalists, musicians, or athletes. I was very close friends with a few. Several were very attractive, and one in particular was cover girl material, she was so sweet. That was in the 70's, I still think about her these days. Real beauty comes from within the soul, what one looks like is merely icing on the cake.

Best Answer

Yes I do. Was married for several years to a black woman. Would very much like to meet a black woman that would love me. Black women are strong in their personalities. Less inhibited then white women. Seem to appreciate their man more then the white women. White on Black is beautiful.

Best Answer

Yes there are plenty you just have to hang out in places that they go.

Best Answer

I have always loved women of all races my whole life, not just white or black. I love WOMEN, not race.

Best Answer

I think attraction is about how people get on and make each other feel!<br />
That will overcome any prejudice or reservations that may have been imagined, rightly or wrongly.

Best Answer

I think they're mostly into Asians

Best Answer

That is one daft question! Hell, yeah.<br />
CCxx

Best Answer

just a few all over the country

Best Answer

Yes dear love the contrast

Best Answer