dudash dudash 13-15, M 7 Answers Oct 13, 2012 in Hobbies

Once a hippie, always a hippie

Best Answer

I think at the end of the day, anyone trying to bring attention to the future problems the whole planet will face if we don't act responsably now, are the modern day 'hippies'. They are the growing lower and middle class. Unfortunatley today, the power is handled by the few who dictate policy for their own immediate financial gain....<br />
it's all about rebellion, by any means or definition. The Occupy Movement. Anonamous. Wiki Leaks....Some even have catchphrases and doctorine: Jason Silva is a classic example..(he sounds a little like a parrot if you've ever heard him speak more than once). <br />
I much prefer the ageless hippies and their attitudes of old. I live with a few. It's a much better lifestyle. :)

Best Answer

I have long hair and believe all people should love each other, but I don't smoke the reefer, so I guess not.

Best Answer

yes somewhere out there

Best Answer