newmuslimstv newmuslimstv 46-50, M 7 Answers Mar 13 in Community

Thanks for all of your respectable comments. You will indeed be rewarded. In light of religion, Islam is seen as a way of life that covers how you eat, sleep, walk, talk, etc. Religions are defined in English as a form of worship and Islam is more than a form of worship. It covers every aspect of life. This is why we prefer to call it a way of life. Even Atheists have a way of life that will be judged by Almighty God on the Day of Judgment. Even you have a way of life and that is what we call in Arabic "Deen". One of the names of the Day of Judgment in Arabic is called Yaumul-Deen (The Day of Judgment of the different ways of life). Once again, I thank you all for your responses. It really reflects what is inside of you and honesty is always the best policy.

Best Answer

It is amazing how beautiful the speech of some people are towards others, but at the same time are surprised by the results that their speech brings to them. If one simply checks the history of the world they will see that it not the Muslims that have been involved in most of the wars and that the ones that they were involved in were not started by them. Also, The Prophet Muhammad did not marry a six year old child. He married a young woman after reaching puberty. He saw a dream from Almighty God, as Abraham saw a vision that he was supposed to sacrifice his son, that he was supposed to marry a woman that was still a young girl and so he waited until she reached puberty and then married her. If a person believed in Muhammad as a true Prophet then they would not doubt that it was ordained by Almighty God any less than they would believe that Jesus walked on water, rose from the dead, or is Almighty God Himself. Beliefs are strong for what people were raised to believe, but weak for what they were taught to attack. The best mode of action is respect for all faiths and then to practice yours.

Best Answer

Yes there is.

Best Answer

Alhamdulillah (all praises are due to Almighty God). I'm glad to know there are. I used to feel all alone before on this site. I think it is a good site though.

Best Answer

Yes..elhamdellah I am muslim but not too religous..why are u asking?

Best Answer

I want to start networking with other Muslims throughout the world. Unfortunately, some people think Muslims are terrorists and they think that that is what Islam promotes or enjoins upon its followers. This is just for the healthy sharing of ideas, helping each other with problems, and helping non-Muslims understand Islam as a religion and a way of life. Also, in general I like to have more good friends on line. It gives me a positive reason to come on line.

Best Answer

They're on break

Best Answer