sykoprincess sykoprincess 26-30, F 4 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Health

can't you swap your compulsion for another, or keep only healthy food in the house. Put up posters reminding you that you are worth more than this. Take up walking when you want to eat.

Best Answer

thanx for the ideas,,,there are so many contributing factors, its simply not that easy for me, I dont have anyone or anything else in my life, I have a special needs lil boy whom I love dearly,but whom also restrcts my life so that im unable to really go or do anythn, I go to the gym 3 times a week for 2 hours,,,but thats it
I cant afford to care for him to be able to work or study again and due to the past I have no friends or family to support me where i live now
It consumes my life where most of the time i dream about death as I hate myself and my life in its current state sooo much

Best Answer

i've eaten when im bored. really shouldn't be doing that :P

Best Answer

i eat because im so depressed and full of self hatred, that if i dont I will kill myself

Best Answer

You should never hate yourself.

Best Answer

easier said than done

Best Answer

i'm not a compulsive eater but I have a voracious appetite

Best Answer

Do you want a pain pill?

Best Answer

i dont think just one would do it,,,lol
have you got a crate full

Best Answer

Think large be large

Best Answer