kaylamerie2014 kaylamerie2014 16-17, F 11 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Fatherhood

I went without a father and I still am by choice because my dad is a selfish, self centered douche, that cares only for himself. Chances are you are better of without him.

Best Answer

Wow...sounds like we have/had the same man as a father

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Maybe we do lmfao, I wouldn't be surprised.

Best Answer

I grew up without one. My Mom was awesome.. I had a couple of male role models and a couple of uncles, and I was fine.

Best Answer

yups like 5 yrs ago

Best Answer

Since two years ago yeah.

Best Answer

he is in prison, thank god:) sometimes im so proud of knowing i was the one who put him inside there haha ^^

Best Answer

I am so very sry to hear that....it tears me up knowing that....<br />
I have a very young daughter and anytime her mother gets a fart side ways in her butt...i dont get to see my daughter...<br />
:-(

Best Answer

That is how my mom is with me seeing my dad. I get to see him but it's only when she wants me to and she has me beleiving its his fault he dont want to be there but im like torn between the both of them not knowing who to beleive and when

Best Answer

Please understand that it may not be your dads fault...give him the benefit of the doubt..UNTIL you see things for yourself...
My daughter just turned 2 so its different...your old enough to make you own judgement

Best Answer

Thank you. But i have always wet out of my and have got myself in many troubled situations to just find ou the real truth behind it all and to have him there but nothing works. i gradute really soon and i want him to be there but idk

Best Answer

I hope my daughter feels the same as you one day...
You can message me anytime you like if you need someone to talk to

Best Answer

Thank you so much. do you have an email

Best Answer

My pleasure

Best Answer

Do you have an email address so I can contact you anytime instead of just on here? would you like mine

Best Answer

Yes i do....you can message me here firat so that i dont post it for everyone....does that make sense

Best Answer

I'm 52 and have never had a father.

Best Answer

Grew up like that

Best Answer