I'm kinda in this situation at the min, looking to rebuild my life for the better etc, would love to hear from some people who have done this and never looked back, thanks for reading : )
Dylanj11 Dylanj11 36-40, M 8 Answers Aug 25 in Dating & Relationships

Yes. I went through a divorce and I changed everything. I completely reinvented myself, and I became much more honest about what I wanted in my life.

Best Answer

That's exactly what I want to do, totally reinvent myself, totally change. I've started with this and tbh I do feel better about myself, it's just going to take a while and I respect that. Nice to hear from someone who decided to do this and it sounds like your doing great, fab stuff : )

Best Answer

It doesn't have to take long. When you're ready for change, you change. I changed everything in three months... Well, except my job. That took a while longer. I had to go back to school first. The best part is that when you do it, you get so much energy to do even more.

Best Answer

It took me three years and a lot of counseling, but yes. I am way better off now than I was when my first marriage ended. WAY better.

Best Answer

Y E S

Best Answer

Cricky! So many answers so quickly, thank you. Still feeling kinda lost at the minute, it's taking me a while to get over what has happened (and it was a while back), but I slowly feel like I'm getting there. Keep thinking ill never meet anybody else etc

Best Answer

Yes. I call it getting a divorce. After I did OMG my life is so much better.

Best Answer

Yes, moved out bought my own place, did it up and then got lucky and found the woman of my dreams.

Best Answer

I did. I wasn't very good at choosing healthy relationships, so I decided to get counseling and not date a few years and just work on changing and growin. It worked, I grew and learned a lot about me and then when I was healthy I met my husband. We've been together 10 years and he is absolutely "perfect for ME!" I chose well!

Best Answer