Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
tlicious34t tlicious34t 36-40 5 Answers May 3, 2011

Your Response


yes and prison should put the people in touch with the organisations or the person.They could google them. Charity work is a good start , ie community work cleaning the envirnoment /parks/streets etc ,painting , Im not sure what else but the info is out there .

Best Answer

Ask your parole/probation officer if you have one, if not call your local court house and ask them.

Best Answer

Yes but they varie from state to state and by country. In NY state you can try social services.

Best Answer

Related Questions