asmithcocasting asmithcocasting 41-45 21 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Hobbies

I am a werewolf and i find it annoying that there is so much talk about vampires and the only talk about werewolves is like when someones says "Vampires and WEREWOLVES aren't real."

Best Answer

Although I am not a Wolf, I do understand. My one finds it annoying as well.
I do not mean "my one" as in she is my slave. She is a friend who I care deeply for.

Best Answer

there is such a thing vampire bats you never said they had to be human

Best Answer

in tyra banks show they had a special on vampires, you can check it out on youtube they had real vampires

Best Answer

yes there are real vampires in the US.And I am one(vampire).

Best Answer

I wouldn,t accept my self being a vampire but its now telling if there any vampires and werewolfs In the us and I wouldn,t accept myself being a werewolf

Best Answer

are you having trouble understanding the concept of "fiction"?

Best Answer

You are talking about two groups that have survived on secrecy I dought they are going to jump at your question love

Best Answer

I'm not hidding from you guys and I am one. Everyone around me knows what I am. I am tired of always wondering if people can except me, so once they know my true self, they either can befriend me or not. I care little if they leave.

Best Answer

nope there ain't..but there are plenty of crazies who think they are :D

Best Answer

Don't be silly. They're all in Romania.

Best Answer

now now don't forget that some of us live in Translvania

Best Answer

No, all Vampires went to the dark side of the moon and the werewolves shaved.

Best Answer

Yes I am a vampire.. it is how I keep such a youthful appearance Come to think of it I am feeling a bit hungry, oops I meant thirsty.

Best Answer

There is no such thing :/

Best Answer

Yes and well kinda yes and kinda no, it's complicated

Best Answer

I am a WereCoyote it may sound weird but i am really cool!I am faster than a werewolf and i can control my self.I have grey and tan fur.Its very easy for me to change into one.And yes i live in the US.I can only be seen if u believe in them that how they are!

Best Answer

Send me your email i can send u a pic of me and my werecoyote pack!

Best Answer

where in the U.S?

Best Answer

Ha i forgot about your species i thought you went extinct

Best Answer