There is a story in China about a man who invented a technique to kill a dragon. As a master of martial arts, he worked for years until he had perfected it, at which point he was sure that no dragon could withstand it. After this, he wondered the world looking for a dragon to slay. He died of old age, having never seen one.<br />
I'm sure there are Monster Hunters out there, but you may want to ask them about how many monsters they actually find, and if this is a good career move.

Best Answer

Yes. Correct me if I am wrong but arent they called police officers?

Best Answer

no...i have wondered the same

Best Answer

ummmm......

Best Answer

You may need a backup career

Best Answer

Do you drink much?

Best Answer

studying? what do you hunter guys do anyways? :) just curiosity .... message me if you like ^_^

Best Answer

yes monster hunters exist i work for an agency E.C.M. Hunters a real monster hunting agency

Best Answer

I agree NEVER come near my me and my pack if so i will hunt you down and kill you

Best Answer

i need to work for the E.C.M

Best Answer

Jcrowe@gmail.com
Hit me up and we can talk privately

Best Answer

yes there is i have been hunting for a long time and i have meet a few nice monsters too and i have been looking for someone to hunt with

Best Answer

Jcrowee@gmail.com
Hit me up we can talk more privately

Best Answer

Let me tell you one thing first you start as some monster hunter and when you make it to that real world you are going to be like a bacteria vs a dragon.There monsters and people who hunt them mostly bad ones.But monsters always = aliens there's an ancient text of giant snakes protecting super ancient alien things.Alien means something that is not from where you are so it could from America and you could be living in the UK so there you an aliens

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

i dont know about other monsters but as a werewolf i know that they exist

Best Answer