ARTOFNOISE ARTOFNOISE 46-50, M 251 Answers May 23, 2010

No, no real people. We are all a part of an elaborate scheme to get you to communicate with imaginary people.

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

Excellent answer.

Best Answer

MWAHAHAHA.....:D

Best Answer

I think I am; therefore, I am. I think.<br />
But I may be putting Descartes before the horse.

Best Answer

BIG LOL Great allusion to the cart! lol

Best Answer

ohhhhh..., philosphy punning. Lulz, I'm surprised it's not in Latin.

Best Answer

hahahah lol

Best Answer

I can't believe how many people took this question LITERALLY. Yes, there are real people on here. A lot are just smartasses with annoying comments. But I am real. And I'm sure there are many more people on here who are real.

Best Answer

Love that this woul be the first non-sarcastic comment I've read (:

Best Answer

like ur comment .......... i too am real .................... not here to create!@#$%. got enough of it in my own life .......

Best Answer

Thank you, since I'm new I wasn't sure

Best Answer

how do you know you are 'real' and if the original poster's definition of 'real people' is the same as your?

Best Answer

Great response bright eyes. I appreciate your honesty.

Best Answer

I feel the same way as bright eyes. It seems like more of a contest or game than an actual conversation. Humor is often used to misdirect real communication. If we make fun of the person for asking he won't notice that we aren't don't really exist on a deeper level. I'm not assuming that everyone who is joking is superficial but it really seems to be an annoying pattern on networking sites and here on ep.

Best Answer

please excuse the typos. I'm always in too much of a hurry, I guess.

Best Answer

No. We are all pretend....You are the only real person on here...Its a conspiricy

Best Answer

This question does not compute. data input illogical.

Best Answer

I'm completely fake. Wake up & smell the plastic.

Best Answer

and thats just the boobs

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!LOL!!!!

Best Answer

I think I am, but I'm not sure about the rest of you. How do I know you aren't a figment of my imagination? Or could I be a figment of yours? I don't feel like a figment of someone's imagination, but then I wouldn't even if I was.<br />
My head hurts...

Best Answer

I am a purpose-designed spam-bot using A-86 spirochaetes programmed to leave bizarre answers on Q&A and cryptic comments in random storoes. I even make the occasional typographical error in order to seem moer realistic.

Best Answer

I have not been real since 2006, when the hairstylist took the starch out of my hair. <br />
Don't ask. <br />
In the subsequent four years (or is it six -- time seems so unreal, too), I have appeared in movie after movie -- always CGI. I can't tell you how many places I've gone. I even had a bit part in Avatar. I think I was one of those giant tree removing machines, but I can't tell for sure. My memory is somewhat unreal.<br />
There's been talk of a reality transplant, but as with everything else, that seems unreal, too. I've taken to haunting the hallowed halls of EP, manufacturing imagined tales of triumph, stagnant stories of stealth and nattering narratives of nothingness. I am an existential nightmare. <br />
Should you wish so support the Make Wundayatta Real fund, you may make paypal contributions to my paypal account, which, alas, also remains unreal.

Best Answer

I'm told frequently that I'm a Real Bastard.

Best Answer

Of course not. We're all in your head. Wow, you must have an active imagination, huh?

Best Answer

Depends on what you mean by "real people". Yes all the responses posted on this website are posted by real people somewhere in the world. Now whether or not their posts portrait truly to who they actually are who knows and who cares, its their life and how they want people to view them.

Best Answer

Yes, the only persons that are not real are the guards outside the ward.

Best Answer

LOL Those are those prison guards in the S&amp;M womens' prison movies. With those large, horrifying, black straps. UGH

Best Answer

I am as real as it gets.... I'll probably finish last too, as I am also a nice guy!

Best Answer

There's lots of Mossad Agents.<br />
Be careful.

Best Answer

Shhh!! lol ;)

Best Answer

Wait!! Let me pinch myself, ....EEEOOOOOWWWWWCHHHH!!!!!!! YEP I'm real!!

Best Answer

I bleed therefore I am......real

Best Answer

Are we robots?

Best Answer

I'd like to think I'm real and not a figment of someone's imagination. There are some people I'd like to think who are figments of my imagination so I could then wipe them out of my mind and existence but that's another story. I'm real.

Best Answer

Well the way I see it ; what is real to one may not seem as real to another ..It is our own reality that puts us in a position to communicate with others that are in a likewise mind........On the contrary if your not feeling as though anyone sees the same realistic view you have, maybe; its just a conflict of understanding and not whether their real or not..

Best Answer

Miao Miao

Best Answer