I'll say they all support science.

Best Answer

What science in particular are you wanting them to embrace?

Best Answer

Science is science, whatever the topic is. Granted, I know science changes, but if there's a near unanimous agreement on a topic, then it's not really deniable. This ranges from climate change, to even the individual politicians like that one congressman who asked if a women could have a gynecological examination if she swallowed a camera. There is absolutely no reason someone like that should be in charge of a country. And this applies to both democrats and republicans. But the republican candidate pool is much larger than the other.

Best Answer

Oh, another hack who want a politician that agree with them and their fake facts. I guess you didn't get the memo that there is not "unanimous agreement" nor has there ever been on climate change or global warming or what other politically correct terminology you want to use today. There have been more and more well respected scientists world wide over the last couple of years coming out showing the fraud in those claims.

I will grant that Republican politician who screwed up with the camera and gynecological exam is an idiot. Just like the Democrat politician that was concerned if the military bases on Guam was expanded, that the island would have too many people and it would flip over spilling everyone into the ocean all because he had a "unanimous and reliable scientific report" stating that would happen if the US enlarged it's military base.

You are not worth my time tonight to try to educate further, so have a good life with your head in the sand parroting the latest talking points from the Progressives.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Seriously, can you just give me one fact that disproves climate change?

Best Answer

I see you also have a reading comprehension problem as well. Re-read the last sentence again and if you don't understand ask your mommy or favorite Progressive teacher to explain it. Or you can be a real man and do your own research on the subject instead of continuing to parrot talking points of the Progressives. Good night, I will not reply again on this thread.

Best Answer

Dude, what's with all the insults? I could care less whether you're progressive or conservative, try being less of a *****. Good night.

Best Answer

Ben Carson

Best Answer

Is he the doctor?

Best Answer

Yes I think he is a very smart man I have heard him speak only on radio a few times and I would vote for him in a minute, he is 100 times the person we have now as president

Best Answer

I don't think so.

Best Answer

Soo wht bro

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

Only if you tell us the Democratic candidates that support the Constitution.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I was genuinely asking a question.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter.

Best Answer

If it doesn't matter, than what was the point of answering in the first place?

Best Answer

Read you OP. It's a yes or no question. I answered "sure". If you want to know who they are, look them up on your own.

Best Answer

My mistake for asking someone to elaborate. Silly me.

Best Answer