sebas2011 sebas2011 41-45 6 Answers Jul 31, 2011

Hey i am right there with you. I have been post op 14 yrs and still single and celibate and gave up on finding true love with another sister. It gets better over time. Hugs D

Best Answer

there is no site out there for trans women to meet women. there heaps if you are into guys, i suppose the main reason would be women see trans women even after surgery as guys still.this is some thing you have to get uses to living the rest of your life with out a partner. that's the best way to go then if you were one very lucky trans one you may meet some nice lady..

Best Answer

Funny you should ask, I know a lesbian who is in exactly such a relationship, 19 years now. They met when the trans partner was still living as female.

Best Answer

try to look for special websites that look for relationships like that. I personally believe that there is someone for everyone out in this world and that everyone has the right to be happy ^_^ good luck on your search!

Best Answer

heyyy and no to ur question

Best Answer

the reason someone asks a bold question like that is to get a yes not the no that they have been used to getting!!!

Best Answer