I am willing to discuss the aspects of a submissive woman's life. To help you make a determination of your submissiveness. You really dont know unless you experiment with your feelings.
gtoogood gtoogood 41-45, M 16 Answers Aug 28, 2011

You can expect to be contacted when hell freezes over.

Best Answer

I'm sure most people are picturing you as some pervy middleaged man sitting at his computer in his underwear with the blinds down, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Best Answer

hey, I resemble that remark... :)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

LORD OF THE RINGS ??????

Best Answer

Lol.... You ladies are rough but I love your answers.

Best Answer

Hey I would love to know more my partner wants to be treated like a pig and he wants me to take full control how do Ido this

Best Answer

Hi! I'm unsure of some acronyms in this site like "LTR" but am looking for a like minded person to discuss this with. <br />
I've been a submissive in a D/s relationship for a year. <br />
I've recently accepted the fact that I am falling in love with my Master... I've not mentioned this to Him although I will need to soon as I believe openness and honesty are key to ANY relationship. <br />
Our relationship is somewhat 24/7 and extends outside the "bedroom activities". <br />
Anyone with experience it advice welcome to share.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Really??? I am almost in tears of relief and gratefulness I have so many real-time right-now questions...would you private message me today if possible? This is all starting by adding another woman (my friend) some time this week. I am being sent to take her out to coffee this afternoon to set up a private meeting between her and my husband. ..it just is all happening so fast. I really could use some ground advise that has grown through experience and wisdom. I sincerely hope to hear from you.

Best Answer

i would like to try it and see.. i dont think i would want it 24/7 but when we get in the mood for some play..but first id have to find someone to be with ..

Best Answer

I'd love to talk about it

Best Answer