I am willing to discuss the aspects of a submissive woman's life. To help you make a determination of your submissiveness. You really dont know unless you experiment with your feelings.
gtoogood gtoogood 41-45, M 21 Answers Aug 28, 2011

You can expect to be contacted when hell freezes over.

Best Answer

I'm sure most people are picturing you as some pervy middleaged man sitting at his computer in his underwear with the blinds down, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Best Answer

hey, I resemble that remark... :)

Best Answer

Kuronekko, does your name mean something like "cat that likes to argue"?

Anyway, you are at least in your 30s it would seem, it would also seem that you would have learned by your age, that expressing an image in your own mind of what someone you have never met, never had any interaction with, never viewed their pictures might be like is, well wrong.

You also seem to be prejudiced against men of middle age, and your statement seems to express some disgust towards middle aged men, and that you might perhaps see them all as being pervy.

This also makes you seem, to me, that you are very reserved, conservative, are no open to new ideas, have some age prejudices you like to express, have perhaps been sexually abused by a middle aged man, are perhaps a lesbian and hate men, and that you seem to prefer to think that middle aged men are trolling posts, in their underwear, at their computer.

If I were not running my air condition, and home alone during a hot summer day I might have the shades drawn just because I want to limit the amount of sunlight through. In that situation, I might also be in my underwear, or nude. There is nothing unusual or wrong about that, specially in the comfort of your own home. Are you saying that you never walk around your house in your underwear, or nude, or never use your computer under those conditions?

People who spend their life judging others might perhaps be better served by judging themselves, and then seeking to become better, or more human. I have only expressed a small bit of what I could say only derived from your comments, but I also did so to show you how a person might perceive you as well. Also consider only 7% of what we express is based on actual language, the rest is via body language, inflection of voice, etc. So you are basing your assumptions on about 7% of the information actually required to be able to profile anyone. There was no other reason for you to state what you have stated, than to go out of your way to insult someone, for no reason at all. Attacking people without purpose or reason is not a very good way to engage in intellectual discourse, which of course is why we are all here after all.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Hi! I'm unsure of some acronyms in this site like "LTR" but am looking for a like minded person to discuss this with. <br />
I've been a submissive in a D/s relationship for a year. <br />
I've recently accepted the fact that I am falling in love with my Master... I've not mentioned this to Him although I will need to soon as I believe openness and honesty are key to ANY relationship. <br />
Our relationship is somewhat 24/7 and extends outside the "bedroom activities". <br />
Anyone with experience it advice welcome to share.

Best Answer

LORD OF THE RINGS ??????

Best Answer

Really??? I am almost in tears of relief and gratefulness I have so many real-time right-now questions...would you private message me today if possible? This is all starting by adding another woman (my friend) some time this week. I am being sent to take her out to coffee this afternoon to set up a private meeting between her and my husband. ..it just is all happening so fast. I really could use some ground advise that has grown through experience and wisdom. I sincerely hope to hear from you.

Best Answer

i would like to try it and see.. i dont think i would want it 24/7 but when we get in the mood for some play..but first id have to find someone to be with ..

Best Answer

I'd love to talk about it

Best Answer

Lol.... You ladies are rough but I love your answers.

Best Answer

Please please please help me understand the lifestyle!!

Best Answer

Would love to message me back

Best Answer

i am a submissive--would you like to talk?

Best Answer

please help me--this is the only life i chose to live-and i want to better myself so i can better serve man. serving man is why woman is here-i really believe that is what our role in life is supposed to be

Best Answer

i understand

Best Answer

Hey I would love to know more my partner wants to be treated like a pig and he wants me to take full control how do Ido this

Best Answer

Best Answer