Just to be clear: I am NOT thinking of having one...so stop answering ''it's inappropriate''..I know that.
Ellenn Ellenn 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It sounds inappropriate because it IS inappropriate..... x_x

Best Answer

So?

Best Answer

*cough*******cough*

Best Answer

The stars were meant to spell the long version of ho, just so you know that I was calling anyone who does that a ho. :)

Best Answer

Just read the question twice before replying next time.And if you don't have anything good to say then just keep it to yourself ok?

Best Answer

Sure Thing- missIshitontheFirstamendment

Best Answer

Don't tell me what to read and say, you bitter *****.

Best Answer

then why are you answering my question...? lamentable.

Best Answer

.....I don't see how answering your question and having you tell me what to do are related, but if that makes sense in your mind, then go ahead and "lament" about it.

Best Answer

doing it is nearly as stupid as this Q

Best Answer

If there are any, they had better be very attractive and female. If they don't qualify on either of those two criteria, they will face severe prison sentences as opposed to a slap on the wrist and offers of book deals, **** contracts, and speaking engagements on "Jerry Springer."

Best Answer

Never did it, but I was tempted once during a 2-year stint working with street kids.

Best Answer

not much to tell. little blonde bombshell whose presence I was much too aware of. she'd also obviously developed a crush on me. it was a hot summer and she never wore much clothing to classes - nobody did since our building wasn't air conditioned. she wrote me a long sappy letter and gave it to me on the last day, saying how she'd never met anyone like me before and how comfortable she was around me, how much I'd helped her, etc. ... I handed the letter to my supervisor to give him a heads-up to a potential issue and got teased by the other instructors and that was that. never saw her again, although the counselors for the program kept working with her. I suspect she was scheduled in a way that prevented us from crossing paths.

Best Answer

thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

Ok, if anything, its an abuse of the position of authority the teacher was put in. Love isn't a rational emotion, but I figure it it was some kid or my job, I'm gonna continue putting food on my table. **** that!

Best Answer

People are all very complex creatures. So tend to like older, and some younger. Some think everything is wrong, and some think nothing is wrong. Point is this, it is natural to have fantasy's about things that may seem out of reach. Where the line is crossed is when they become illegal, unethical, or just against company policy. Dealing with such fantasy's indicate how well we handle life's curves. Do we go for our pleasure, and risk it all, or do we smother it out, and continue on doing right. Do we perceive the wrong as a right? The truth lies in each person, they know if it is wrong or bad, because, if it was ok, why would they ask. Then comes the decision to act or not. Free choice has its rewards, and its punishments. I say the feeling will pass, and your job will stay. But if you must act, understand it is your decision, and the punishment is also yours should it go bad.

Best Answer

ok..I have to ask if actually did read the question..?

Best Answer

yes- and a bit of your profile- you have Daddy Issues- don't get pissed at honest answers

Best Answer

another stalker...?yeah

Best Answer

Can cause all sorts of problems - better to wait till they are no longer students.

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

"If there are any, they had better be very attractive and female."

HAAHAHAH.....

But seriously, there are boundaries for a reason....

Best Answer