Babeondwy Babeondwy 41-45, F 7 Answers Oct 4, 2011

I had a rabbit when I was a kid. That was a veggie. Did'nt do that much good, it's been dead for 40 yrs.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that

Best Answer

I'm a vegetarian but obviously haven't always been.Hated seeing the way we treat animals & the **** we pump into them (chemicals) so turned veggie.I am fortunate enough to have land to grow my own vegetables & know what goes into them, compost all my peelings , egg shells , cardboard etc & dig it into the ground.

I still eat eggs,cheese,drink milk & crave bacon from time to time but I must resist,resist lol.Its a life style choice.

I live in a farming community & see first hand how the animals are treated.It takes 10lbs of feed to produce 1lb of meat , if we all ate less meat we could feed the world & eventually eradicate hunger across the world..

Best Answer

i started for medical reasons in the 60s and it worked well so i continued.

BUT

it's said that it takes way more of the planet's resources to feed a person who eats meat than one who doesn't eat meat. If I were carniverous or omniverous I would research that and, if I found it to be true, i would switch to vegetarianism. (I would also do a great deal of research on how to do it in a healthy manner)

Best Answer

okay thank you for the input

Best Answer

i became a vegetarian when i was 15, so ten years ago. i realized that i do not really feel the urge to eat meat and would be just fine (not to mention healthier) if i became a vegetarian.. the funny thing is, i still cook meat dishes for my family i just don't eat them..

Best Answer

Wow thats nice of you

Best Answer

I consider myself a meat eating vegetarian,I eat the cows that eat veggies.That's how i get my veggie intake.

Best Answer

:) I bet you accomplish your goals too

Best Answer

Yes so true I am super healthy look much younger than I am and feel great everyday.I am never ever in a bad mood either.I say whatever works do it,you will feel better.

Best Answer

I think they do it because they hate plants.

Best Answer

I always have wonder why

Best Answer