Magnified mirror

Best Answer

Don't know if they needed glasses, but I've seen quite a few who applied their make-up like they couldn't see

Best Answer

yes, you can use your fingers instead of a brush, before you take your glasses off, choose your color, aply it with your fingers from the inner corner of your eyes towars the outer corner. You can place your finger on the end of the eyebrow to decide how far out you want the make up. Of course y do all this before the mascara. Good luck

Best Answer

I lean really close to the mirror. It makes plucking my eyebrows a ***** let me tell you.

Best Answer

@underconstruction.. what do you pay for the pro make-up? <br />
i have seen flip down reading glasses, where one eye lense can be flipped down, to apply make-ep, other lens is used to see...then vice/versa.

Best Answer

I take off my glasses,look in the mirror, and apply my make-up...just like any other woman...

Best Answer

Yeah, I do.. But I put lenses

Best Answer

i have a great magnifying mirror since my reading glasses are mandatory. you can get the mirrors in various strengths to suit what you need. good luck!

Best Answer

I have a very strong magnifying makeup mirror.

Best Answer