Yes there are some women who like men in heels skirts and lingerie. few i will admit but yes you will always get some who do like it and even buy some for their men.

Best Answer

I LIKE YOUR PIC YOU LOOK AMAZING JUST HAD TO SAY X

Best Answer

Im looking for a girl who will dress me up and play with me and have fun dressing me up and putting make up on me and anything else ill do anything

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I had a GF who used to like me putting on her panties, but I have to say it didn't really do it for me

Best Answer

thats a rarity, love to meet a lady like that

Best Answer

I like my man to dress like a man. Maybe you should look on different sorts of websites like craigslist and adult friend finder for that sort of thing.

Best Answer

probably I'm looking for one too!

Best Answer

I made my boyfriend put my panties on once, & they made his butt look real good! but if was an everyday thing it would be a turn off.

Best Answer

did he like it?

Best Answer

he laughed & his face turned red lol. he only kept them on for a minute or so, then I took them off him ;)

Best Answer

I'm sure there must be some on here.<br />
Or at least men who are pretending to be women who like men who dress like women.

Best Answer

i mean real women, not into men.

Best Answer

Those would be a minority, but I would think they would be on here. You'd have to look through the groups. But on here, you never can know for what gender you are really dealing with. There are transexuals too, who I think would be into men and might like men who dress as women. Lots of combinations on EP.

Best Answer

like my man to be .....a man....

Best Answer

lesbians?

Best Answer

They are out there but you have to assure them that they are not in competition with your clothing choice . You have to be up front with your lady from the git go . My wife accepts my wearing or girdles and garter stockings , panty hose and other lingerie of my choice and likes . She even tries to wear my corselettes just to please me . When I awake in the morning and leave my nightie on my side of the bed , I return to find her snuggled into it . She say's it s kind like I am there in bed still. she say's there is a comfort factor in it . I am blessed to have a wife who doesn't mind my wearing my jut above the knee denim pencil skirts with my silky shiny gartered nylons . She says she notices that not many people pay attention or care that I am wearing a skirt in public . I have had other women in bars I have visited comment that when they first saw me in a skirt they wondered about me and the person I am . But as they got to know me and saw how I carried myself without acting femine and not wearing ultra short skirts but tastefully dressed they accepted me for the man I am . So if your wanting to wear a skirt in public than by all means do it ! Just dress tastefully and carry yourself in a way that makes your proud !

Best Answer

In my experience very few women really like their men dressing up like this, you're lucky to find one who will even tolerate it let alone enjoy it. Good luck!

Best Answer