mrnylons mrnylons 31-35, M 16 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes there are some women who like men in heels skirts and lingerie. few i will admit but yes you will always get some who do like it and even buy some for their men.

Best Answer

My wife likes me dressed in my feminine Sissy attire as much as possiable. She is very dominate and enjoys me as the submissive sissy that i am.

Best Answer

Let's hope not.

Best Answer

I LIKE YOUR PIC YOU LOOK AMAZING JUST HAD TO SAY X

Best Answer

Im looking for a girl who will dress me up and play with me and have fun dressing me up and putting make up on me and anything else ill do anything

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I had a GF who used to like me putting on her panties, but I have to say it didn't really do it for me

Best Answer

thats a rarity, love to meet a lady like that

Best Answer

I like my man to dress like a man. Maybe you should look on different sorts of websites like craigslist and adult friend finder for that sort of thing.

Best Answer

probably I'm looking for one too!

Best Answer

I made my boyfriend put my panties on once, & they made his butt look real good! but if was an everyday thing it would be a turn off.

Best Answer

did he like it?

Best Answer

he laughed & his face turned red lol. he only kept them on for a minute or so, then I took them off him ;)

Best Answer

I'm sure there must be some on here.<br />
Or at least men who are pretending to be women who like men who dress like women.

Best Answer

i mean real women, not into men.

Best Answer

Those would be a minority, but I would think they would be on here. You'd have to look through the groups. But on here, you never can know for what gender you are really dealing with. There are transexuals too, who I think would be into men and might like men who dress as women. Lots of combinations on EP.

Best Answer

like my man to be .....a man....

Best Answer

lesbians?

Best Answer

In my experience very few women really like their men dressing up like this, you're lucky to find one who will even tolerate it let alone enjoy it. Good luck!

Best Answer