I liked country after I heard Randy Travis's first cassette. Since then I dig up gooood songs.. Stonewall Jackson... Poor boy.. its not on YouTube for some reason. Sovine.. Jones .. Cash.. too many to list :D

Best Answer

That's what I'm talkin ' about!

Best Answer

I do when I'm drunk and have a smoke hangin out of my mouth, lol!! I can't explain that one :P

Best Answer

You must be readin' my mail...that's what I do, too.. what's up with that?

Best Answer

Didn't think I'd get caught reading it, thats all..... lmao

Best Answer

For sure! I started at a super young age due to my Dad raising me on Merle Haggard. I am now 34. I love the Legends. Merle, Conway, Waylon, Statler Brothers, Oak Ridge Boys, and many others. Can't ask for better.

Best Answer

I'm 18 & I love country music really nice & relaxing coward of the county that's a good one xD

Best Answer

Bless your heart. Kenny Rogers is hard to beat. There's hope for this generation yet.. *sigh*

Best Answer

Just my mom, and she claims she is young at 56.

Best Answer

She is. Same age as me. Never felt younger!

Best Answer

I like the REAL classic country from the 50s 60s & 70s. Like Ferlin Husky, Jean Shepard and Tammy Wynette. It is ALL I listen to. I'm not kidding I dont know any other kind.

Best Answer