Hey I live i Florida and I would really want to create an all girls rock band inspired by the runaways. i also don't play the guitar or any instruments but I do sing good. If you would like to be apart of this band please reply also if you play an instrument I would really like that.
singer123ert singer123ert 13-15, F 1 Answer Aug 22, 2012 in Music

An all girl band of 13 year olds, hmmmm.

Maybe you could call yourselves HAIRLESS ***** RIOT, like a shout out to the Band in Russia that got sent to Prison for their lyrics against the Government.

Best Answer

Hey I don't know you but you pissed me off.. And you can **** OFF ! And stop commenting negative things on my question.. NO ONE ASKED YOU TO...GET A ******* LIFE AND DON'T MESS WITH ME....

Best Answer

Settle down, Spaz, you post on a public forum you're going to get some replies you may not like.
Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Best Answer

Well whatever thanks for ******* me off.

Best Answer

You're welcome. :)
It's who I am. It's what I do. When I'm not busy doing other things, that is.
You know?
Yeah, you know...

Best Answer

You know you remind me of Kim Fowley and he was a real *** and that is what you are I am very sorry to say...

Best Answer

Out of the mouths of babes so it's said, Kim Fowley reference notwithstanding. Now that we're talking even though I have annoyed you, have you given any thought to my suggestion for you band's name?

Best Answer

Yes I want to call it cherry and spice.

Best Answer

Also I just want to know how old are you?

Best Answer

Edgy...

Best Answer

I'm 50

Best Answer

Is Edgy your name?

Best Answer

No, Edgy is my way of life...With a side of annoying for the slow times

Best Answer

Oh due of course edgy is not your name lol sorry I am just really teird and I am going to bed right now bye....

Best Answer

Sweet dreams

Best Answer