Questionator Questionator 26-30 47 Answers Oct 15, 2010

Question of the Day

I aspire to be me, so no. I lost myself years ago, in trying to be who everyone else wanted me to be, but once I realized this, I set out to rediscover who I was, and have let go of trying to achieve other peoples expectations.

Best Answer

I've never had very lofty goals. I surpassed those years ago, and now I totally amaze myself.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Yes-Me)Unemployed,unfit,bored,sad.<br />
Like to be)Employed,fit n healthy,meet a nice woman,happy.

Best Answer

i try not to be two different ppl. I just ry to be me. Where's the fun in life if u can't be who you are?

Best Answer

Yeah about 1,000,000 dollars in my bank account.

Best Answer

I always aspired to be the person that I could be, who needs all that pressure of wanting to be the President.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I'm six feet tall but I have always wanted to be a circus midget..... I guess that's not going to happen any time soon:(

Best Answer

The answer depends on if you have aspirations or not and whether you have reached or exceeded those aspirations in your lifetime.

Best Answer

100% difference. I am still only my potential

Best Answer

Two sides of me are totally different!!!

Best Answer

Yes. The former describes who you are, while the latter describes who you want to be.

Best Answer

Only in a physical sense...

Best Answer

I aspire to always be more than I am. No one is perfect, least of all me, so there is always something more to aspire to be.

Best Answer

I plan to start my own business in retirement and be my own boss. I want to fell free and independent; a big difference from working for a knucklehead boss and not enjoying my job.

Best Answer

Only the law separates who I want to be.

Best Answer

yes. i think you can aspire to be greater than what you are at the moment. :))

Best Answer

You know, It's just real fine to be me. I'm who I always wanted to be and never dreamed I would be

Best Answer

Yes. In some ways no and in some ways I am far from being the person I aspire to be. I work on that daily. I make an effort to "be the person I want to be." <br />
Some people are dissatisfied with themselves and their lives, but make no attempt to change. "That's just the way I am." "That's just the way things are." Just resigned. I find those excuses annoying. <br />
In some ways I am what I aspire to be. I'm proud of that. <br />
In short....yes & no

Best Answer

yes i am who i am in fact, because who i am came from my past experiences in youth growing in me like roots and that is who i am inward an outward, so far. i would not wish to know then what i know now, because then it would not be me, so i aspire to learn more as i live in today so my future is understood.

Best Answer

Who I am is ''REAL'' , and Who I am aspire is always UNREAL about me.

Best Answer