Good qusetion! It's my belief that People who hold gurges,never have thoughts that deep.

Best Answer

It's hard to do, but when we let go the heaviness lifts off us. Yea you have a good point

Best Answer

None of us are perfect in fact far from, god already knows this.

Best Answer

you know forgiveness can be hard at times But it is required cause inorder for us to forgive others we gotta first forgive ourselves and yes God is perfect and great and thats why we got the great gift of forgiveness ..... and some situations you just gottta forgive and give yourself space from certain people .... I can say this from exsperience .... and yah were gonna make mistakes that why God gave his only begotten so so that we may follow in his foot steps as best as ppossible and no i aint gonna say i am perfest cause none But God is perfect..... he walk this earth with no sin .... and yah we all have screwed up but you know God forgives us for our faillures if we ask him to.... but he has also gave us the spirit so that we can try and strive to be like his son ... for an exsample look unto the cross as if we were the people that done that to Jesus and we spat ect.... in Jesus face he said father forgive them for they know not what they do ... and us as human gotta learn to love like christ and yah we are humans we make mistakes but do not let anger and bitterness get the best of you...

Best Answer

It's strange: the more mistakes I've made and lived life for myself, the more capable I am of forgiving others. When I was younger, I was afraid of everything - never took chances, never did anything without trying to figure out how it would effect everyone around me. I would shun friends for injustices against me, holding onto the false sense of power it gave me. The feeling was intoxicating, but ultimately hollow. It was just a wall between myself and love for others.<br />
Now, I live my life conscious of the effects of my actions, but also that I have to pursue my own interests to bring myself peace. I've done terrible things, and not been forgiven for them. However, knowing the pain it causes has given me compassion to not do the same to others.

Best Answer

I struggle with this as one of my main faults. Once my trust has been broken, I have a hard time with that. And if the slight is severe, I sever all ties..Life is tooshort to waste it on bad people.

Best Answer

I can forgive, but I never forget.

Best Answer

God can do a very very very many things that I can't. As human beings, we can only do our best, and then trust that He looks on our hearts.

Best Answer

i try to live this every day

Best Answer

There are people cannot forgive. Gays, for example. God is not perfect, stop saying he is, you ******* stupid *******.

Best Answer

I have no enemies, let alone friends who need my forgiveness. In fact, I don't consider myself having any actual enemies. <br />
As far as God goes, I've always heard that He is the bigger man.

Best Answer

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr Ugbakhuan mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.<br />
With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,<br />
Email: ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com<br />
" sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.<br />
My name is jane wembli<br />
His Email address is:<br />
ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com

Best Answer