It's 3P here and there is some moron across the street setting off fireworks! I'm like....WHY??? That mess was over with LAST NIGHT!!!! STUPID!!!!
Comprehensive2 Comprehensive2 31-35 10 Answers Jul 5, 2009

NO!! They were BANNED years ago!!

Best Answer

They never quit here. Start a week before the holiday and go for a week after.

Best Answer

They sell them all year here and you can see them on any given day, especially out at the sand dunes on the weekend.

Best Answer

yes. They have been going on for over a week. I hate living next to hoosiers.

Best Answer

This year, I have seen way more illegal fireworks then EVER! Crazy ****! Nothing like a bunch of drunken idiots putting off illegal fireworks then leaving their mess in the streets! Or better yet! If you live in a city that doesn't allow them, you go to a city that does and you get drunk and set off a bunch of fireworks and leave YOUR trash in front of someone's else's house... why not ... they don't live there! Inconsiderate A$$es!!!!<br />
I hate them and welcome the day they are banned. If you want to see them, go to a show... there are tons of shows around and those fireworks are amazing!!!<br />
:P

Best Answer

I am sure they'll start again tonight. It's annoying as hell. Scares my dogs to death and I have to fight with them to get them to go outside. They also have to be so close to me they are constantly pulling cords out & unplugging computer wires.

Best Answer