elexes elexes 56-60, M 12 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Self Improvement

Wow, I'm desperately trying NOT to. It's the main reason I want to lose about 10 lbs or so before I start developing moobs.

Best Answer

I am transgender and have an appointment with a VA doctor tomorrow to see about starting on female hormones. I want softer skin, some curves and of course, breasts of my very own

Best Answer

...Wow. I love small breasts.

Best Answer

I have been taking herbs and using breast cream and a breast pump to grow my breasts. They are slowly coming along. My nipples are perky and sensitive especially in cold weather.

Best Answer

Back off trolls and go troll somewhere else. I believe the fastest way to get boobs without gaining weight would be to get implants. but be careful and dont get them too big. im not sure men understand the consequences of big breast.They're a pain in the back.... literally. Good luck :)

Best Answer

i am for last 3 months . got little bumps :D

Best Answer

I would love to know your secret, I have been for 18 months without results, can you help?<br />
Please<br />
Brian

Best Answer