I have a friend who pursues women and acts like he likes women but talks with "tee-hee" and sounds girlie on text. What gives? I have seen this before and I don't get it. I have seen couples where the guy is very feminine with his gestures. Pardon my ignorance.
B3lla01 B3lla01 46-50, F 5 Answers Jul 12, 2011

I share your confusion. Over the years I've seen and known a lot of guys like that. Some of them were "chick magnets". Though I don't generally judge other people, I've never really wanted to hang with that style. As I said, I'm confused about it, too. It's never occured to me to act like a female.

Best Answer

Humans are not all alike. We are complicated beings. Most transvestites actually prefer women for sex partners. Just because a guy is effeninate doesn't mean he is gay.<br />
Same goes for women. I have had a girlfriend or two who was bigger and stronger than me. ..and I am 6'1" and 210 lbs. Girls looked like Amazons but were only interested in men.

Best Answer

Thanks Leporid. I appreciate getting an answer from you.

Best Answer

I'm starting to get old now, but even ten years ago, I never met a woman stronger than me. If there was one, she was a freak. I used to press 320lbs, wrestled, boxed, karate, surfed, climbed, yoga, push-ups, sit-ups, and long distant running. 5' 10" 170lbs. There was no woman stronger than me, and if there were one, there is no way she could beat me in a wrestle. I always wanted to try out one of those wieght lifter women. Never got the chance.

Best Answer

rawrr that's more like my style :)

Best Answer

Okay I did more reading on this and I think it has to do with abnormally high levels of estrogen affecting their moods and mannerisms and even developing breasts .

Best Answer

You've never heard of a lesbian? Femininity is not related to sexual attraction. There are masculine homosexuals and feminine heterosexuals. And mannerisms are not ba<x>sed on sex, the whole concept of "femininity" is sexist in the first place.

Best Answer

hmm i never out people but my poor brother was raised with three older sisters and of course my mother<br />
my father was in th oil industry and away from home alot<br />
Consequently he has mannerisms and thoughts that are patently female but hes a healthy happy hetrosexual male

Best Answer