I have a friend who pursues women and acts like he likes women but talks with "tee-hee" and sounds girlie on text. What gives? I have seen this before and I don't get it. I have seen couples where the guy is very feminine with his gestures. Pardon my ignorance.
B3lla01 B3lla01 46-50, F 5 Answers Jul 12, 2011

I share your confusion. Over the years I've seen and known a lot of guys like that. Some of them were "chick magnets". Though I don't generally judge other people, I've never really wanted to hang with that style. As I said, I'm confused about it, too. It's never occured to me to act like a female.

Best Answer

Humans are not all alike. We are complicated beings. Most transvestites actually prefer women for sex partners. Just because a guy is effeninate doesn't mean he is gay.

Same goes for women. I have had a girlfriend or two who was bigger and stronger than me. ..and I am 6'1" and 210 lbs. Girls looked like Amazons but were only interested in men.

Best Answer

Thanks Leporid. I appreciate getting an answer from you.

Best Answer

I'm starting to get old now, but even ten years ago, I never met a woman stronger than me. If there was one, she was a freak. I used to press 320lbs, wrestled, boxed, karate, surfed, climbed, yoga, push-ups, sit-ups, and long distant running. 5' 10" 170lbs. There was no woman stronger than me, and if there were one, there is no way she could beat me in a wrestle. I always wanted to try out one of those wieght lifter women. Never got the chance.

Best Answer

rawrr that's more like my style :)

Best Answer

Okay I did more reading on this and I think it has to do with abnormally high levels of estrogen affecting their moods and mannerisms and even developing breasts .

Best Answer

You've never heard of a lesbian? Femininity is not related to sexual attraction. There are masculine homosexuals and feminine heterosexuals. And mannerisms are not based on sex, the whole concept of "femininity" is sexist in the first place.

Best Answer

hmm i never out people but my poor brother was raised with three older sisters and of course my mother

my father was in th oil industry and away from home alot

Consequently he has mannerisms and thoughts that are patently female but hes a healthy happy hetrosexual male

Best Answer