i am not sure about the number od each. but those with suits and ties are definitely the more dangerous ones

Best Answer

I agree 100% with this statement...

Best Answer

tattoos

Best Answer

Haha...ok..

Best Answer

hmm... of curve ball - what if those criminals had tats and over that a suit n tie- pshhha- how about them apples- lol

Best Answer

I thought about that, but that is a rare breed... :)

Best Answer

true, but still its a breed o.0 it's the sneaky ones you got to keep an eye out for

Best Answer

I keep two eyes out for the sneaky ones... :)

Best Answer

lol- but when they distract you then- a criminal can come in from out of no where n just surprise u- lol that's why 1 eye is good enough

Best Answer

Is it ok to just use the third eye then? ...

Best Answer

darn look at you haha- going all Chakra - but that's not usually used for surveillance purposes I think... lol

Best Answer

Haha, cool to meet a know it all like me...

Best Answer

lol- heck I am not a know it all- I know just a little about a whole lot of areas- haha just enough to get me by I guess

Best Answer

It goes a long way, trust me on this one... :)

Best Answer

Th real bad ones have tattoos, suits and ties... :S

Best Answer

Double the trouble...

Best Answer

dont forget that at the top of companies there are only a relative few compared to the rank and file that slave for them while they steal from all of us...

Best Answer

Very true!

Best Answer