I am..me snd my band are starting a new thing..silent music..we just sit or stand on the "stand " ( sorry ) and we play imaginary silent music..we do punk rock, heavy metal yet its silent as hell...we have done a couple of concerts ... the public clapped silently... ( they didnt clap)

Best Answer

that sounds more like bad theatre :)

Best Answer

shhh i will answer silently ..........

Best Answer

To be regarded as musical, a sound must contain melody, harmony and rhythm.
Their is always room for new innovation, but so many things have been tried over the years, that little is completely new.

Best Answer

very well said ! I want to experiment with timing ....that will be where music can have one last flirt with originality! lol im drunk

Best Answer

Try to follow the 'beat' through this work. Most people rarely realize how complex the timing can be in works composed by composers such as Chopin. This work is the 11th of 12 studies composed in his later life. You can detect a marked difference from the earlier opus 10 etudes.
It may interest you to know that one EP member can play the complete Op10 and 25 studies.

Best Answer
Best Answer

that was awesome :) it sounds like messy beautifulness <3

Best Answer

This is my favorite study from Op25, Anna Federova plays it really well and it suits the tone of that new Japanese piano. Costing over £100,000, it should sound good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj5Mp31nZlA

Best Answer

Yeah. These days it's called "noise" or "glitch" like Prurient or Eat Cloud.

Best Answer

you make me feel dumb. and Old ;/

Best Answer

I'm 28 you're 26-30...How old could I be making you feel?

Best Answer

im glad you taught me about noise and glitch though :)

Best Answer

Got another band for you. pageninetynine . or in shorthand pg.99 I suggest Document #8 then Document #7 .......It's like PTSD put to music....I should know. I have it.

Best Answer

I don't know what the hell you are on about!!!!! D: but its good ...this means im learning *screenshot*

Best Answer

just type the band names (prurient, Eat Cloud, pg.99 ) into youtube. And remember to turn down your speakers.

Best Answer

:D AWESOME >:D

Best Answer

Hope you like them. pg.99 and Prurient are pretty....extreme.

Best Answer

It would be nice. It's been a long time since anyone has.

Best Answer

maybe you and I can do it! are you musical? :) im not really LOL :)

Best Answer

Pretty musical. I play about 5 instruments. But I'm generally a classical musician. :)

Best Answer

takes your hand and kisses it . X I adore musical people <3 I want to know all the instruments that you play!

Best Answer

Piano, organ, harpsichord, violin, cello. :)

Best Answer

all beautiful instruments! I bet you can sing too ;)

Best Answer

I would request some harpsichord music right now....the medi evilness will suit the wine :)

Best Answer