Yes I do. Every time I look at my son I am just amazed that he is apart of me and my partner. That he could grow out of nothing but a bit of this and that is just amazing to me. When people say miriacle they are usually looking for something huge to happen. But you got to take stock of all the little things happening around you everyday.

Best Answer

Yes....I do! I see them in my dreams. :)

Best Answer

I do!!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yeah. It's just that the ones who don't are way more obnoxious about it....

Best Answer

I believe in the small miracles that happen everyday. "There are only two ways to live your life, one is that nothing is a miracle the other is that everything is a miracle" Albert Einstien

Best Answer

I'm living proof.

Best Answer

I believe in miracles. The fact that God can teach and mold a weak and fault-filled person into the kind of person He can trust with all the powers of eternal life is a tremendous miracle fraught with little miracles all along the way.

Best Answer

My question, before I can answer is 'what is your definition of a miracle?' Many people are whimsical about calling things miracles when they are not. For example, the birth of a new born baby is a wonder thing, but it is not a miracle. It is a natural observede law that happens all the time. To call it a miracle is to cheapen the word 'miracle.' Furthermore, if there is a plane crash and one person out of two hundred survives, that is not a miracle. Call it luck, but it is not a miracle, no matter how miraculous the person who survives thinks it is. I attended seminary for several years before I became an athiest and have a pretty good grasp on the subtilities of theology-or Christian theology anyway. A miracle is a temporary suspension of the observed laws of nature. When you throw a ball into the air it comes back down due to the laws of gravity. If you threw a ball up into the air and it stopped and hovered, you MIGHT have a miracle, but there would be questions to ask. For example, did you throw it high enough that it escaped the earths gravitational pull? Furthermore, since the God of the Bible does not produce miracles willy nilly, is there a theological backing to the ball hovering inthe air? So with all these things in mind, we can ask whether miracles actually happen. I have never seen one. The great philosopher David Hume once listed criteria for determining whether a miracle has happened. To sum it up, miracles by definition are events that rarely happen. If someone therefore says they saw a miracle, one should weigh their testimony against ones own personal everyday experience. By doing so, the wise person will always reject the claim that a miracle has happened. But this has always seemed weak to me, even as an atheist. I will say that I do not believe in miracles, but we should all make sure we know what an actual miracle is before saying we believe or saw one.

Best Answer

I do - I also agree with Fred Trellis in that commonplace events today are the miracles of yesterday given the advancement of our knowledge and experience. However I disagree that belief in miracles is an 'asinine attitude'. There are other miracles out there that are founded in the divine and life is one of those. JadedJewels son, pukirahes joyful days and gratitude, are all miracles. Anything that brings joy and happiness in a world that is full of sorrow and misery is a miracle.

Best Answer

Yes, I believe in Miracles!

Best Answer

what type of life are you living if you dont? i certainly do!

Best Answer

Yep, no doubt about it. I don't think most miracles are as huge as what's stated in the Bible. I believe that most people don't want to believe that they are miracles. There are too many things that happen out of the blue that make me believe that they happen.<br />
Keep in mind, God is a scientist how else did we get here.

Best Answer

No. My mom asked for a miracle and she never got one. She never asked for anything in life, just that. And now she's dead.

Best Answer

I believe in miracles, but I consider this as a personal matter. What is the use of my thankfully telling other people that God has turned my sad days into tremendously joyful ones.

Best Answer

The fact that the hard core fundies can remember to breathe is miraculaous ...

Best Answer

Miracle: Something beneficial that could not happen by natural means.<br />
"I look at nature, and see a miracle" - what an asinine attitude!<br />
Miracles cannot ever 'be', only 'have been'. Simply because what is a miracle to a bronze age goat-herder is a commonplace to us today - because we understand the natural process that caused the effect. <br />
A miracle represents the gap between an experience of an event and our ability to explain it.<br />
For intelligent life, that gap reduces as we gain more knowledge.<br />
For theists, the gap has to be defended, as a place their particular deity can inhabit.

Best Answer

Miracles are good things that happen when everyone already thought it's impossible to happen.<br />
That said, yes, I see these kind of miracles some times. Those who said they don't believe this small miracles must've forgotten those times when they're happy and amazed when some good things they've given up happen.

Best Answer

yes I foe one believe if Miracles,,,and they do happen from time to time,,,Mary

Best Answer