A BETTER SITE TO ANSWER THIS IS IM A SICKO.COM BESIDES BEING WRONG IN ALL RESPECTS ****** IS ALSO RELATIVELY BORING

Best Answer

You obviously can't read. I asked for people who DO believe!

Best Answer

i can read fine you are sick goodbye

Best Answer

You realy are a ***!!!! I'm not interested in doing it. I have asked if there are people who do, do it, or believe it is ok, even if they don't do it themselves! My intention is to find out why!! In your pea brain you obviously then think that every sex therapist in the world is sick because they are all trying to find out why people do and think the way they do,sexually. Read the questions properly in future and think before you answer! If you have nothing intelegent to say........SHUT UP!!!!!!!,

Best Answer

You still don't get it do you? I'm simply looking for people who do, because I would like to know why or what lead to that happening. Attacking me does not make me any the wiser. Now that I have received some answers, I can ask those people questions and try to understand. If you are not interested in what makes theses people tick, that's fine. I am!

Best Answer

Yes, I have known it to happen and they seemed like normal people to me. One of my boyfriends swore he and his mom had fun.

Best Answer

Did it bother you that he had been with his mom? Is that the reason he is no longer your boyfriend?

Best Answer

personally if all Involved are over the age of consent. And proper precautions against sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancy are taken.. ( children of ****** more likely to suffer from genetic ailments, bearing the child of your father can have long term emotional, and Psuchological concerns) I think it is NO one's concern what you do in your home. If you wannna have sex with a sibling or a parent... etc.. after we deal with issues Like societal pressures to do as your parent wishes ( sexual harassment) etc. I really don't see why anyone NOT involved feels they need to have an opinion about what other consenting adults do behind closed doors. Mind your Business.

Best Answer

If you had a family, Wife, son and daughter, would you be ok with son and your wife, or son and daughter doing it? and would you do it with your daughter? Everyone agreeing of course.

Best Answer

See Billstickers response.

Best Answer