nebrakadesra nebrakadesra 22-25, F 14 Answers Apr 11, 2011

Yes. That is certainly my preference. :-D Curvy women are far more appealing to the eye and way more fun to snuggle. A woman should be soft not bony. I suspect part of it is just preference though that really can't be explained like some prefer blondes to brunettes.

Best Answer

Yes, in my experience a woman who is curvy most often has a rounded personality as well as body, because she's most likely in touch with her sensuous side, and because somebody really close to me has a curvy body and it's a delight to feel her closer. Very sensuous. That's not all, of course, but I love the lovin' touchin' and I love the times when we aren't touching each other. Never had that with a slender woman.

Best Answer

Fat guys get stuck with the fat ones usually.

Best Answer

"Curvy" is nice - but it should not be used as a euphemism for obese.

Edit: Of course you would have . A lot of women on personals sites or on chat will say they're "curvy" when they are over 300 lbs. and spend most of their time on the couch. It's like "BBW" - a lot of time only the first "B" applies. I've dated lots of larger women, but I've gotten turned off of the bigger ones. I like a woman in the 10-14 size range, but I don't like being with someone who can't walk, or go up stairs or maintain personal hygiene. If a woman is larger but stays active and keeps herself strong and taut, that is all right.

Best Answer

If I meant obese, I would've said obese. But I think this begs the question: what exactly do YOU consider obese? That term is far too loosely used in our society.

Best Answer

well women are suposed to be curvy and skinny..why on earth do people think that those who are skinny are not curvy!!ughhh.well a womens hip bones should be prominent and clavicle too n she should have a flat stomach..a stomach not too thin nor fat..and curvy figure.

Best Answer

Took the words right out of my mouth. I should live by what you just said.

Best Answer

Curves are more voluptuous. But women are far more obsessive about their figures than men are.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I've always found curvy women way sexier than skinny ones. It's just more appealing, it's a personal preference, hard to explain.

Best Answer

Can't give you a single reason. My man friend B likes them model-style thin, and that's what his wife looks like. But I like them with big boobs and nice wide hips. SLIGHTLY overweight but not much. There's no accounting for taste.. B has been complaining to me for some time that H is wife is "getting fat." That's bullshit. She and I were alone on Skype the other night, and I asked her to show me. Mmmm. Delish. We very nearly had Skype sex.....

Best Answer