angelaine angelaine 18-21, F 16 Answers Aug 22, 2010

beauty is in the eye of the beholder right???<br />
so only ugly opinions

Best Answer

My favourite fairy tale is beauty and the beast, because it's the only one i can think of that explores real beauty as who you are inside, and the possibility that physical beauty masks an ugly side.

Best Answer

I don't know if there are really ugly people in the world, but I know in our society being attractive can garner you special treatment and gives you an advantage in almost every aspect of life: finding a job, finding a mate, making friends, etc...

Best Answer

We prefer to be called aesthetically challenged.

Best Answer

Yes, but the ugliness is on the inside.

Best Answer

no..i don't believe so..just ugly behaviour.

Best Answer

Well, here's how it is with me... I guess there's something wrong with my brain (or something right) or something, but no, I don't think there's ugly people. I can look at any person and just see them as they are and say,'This is them, they ain't gonna change, and I'm okay with that.' I just can't think of someone as ugly. I kinda wish there were more people like me because, yeah... Gets a bit lonely here, but, yeah... Well, anyway... People are just people. That's a fact. Beauty is an opinion. So, yeah, I guess if you're going with facts, then there aren't ugly people. There's just people.

Best Answer

Real ugly is on the inside. Take a good look at the Hiltons.

Best Answer

Beauty is subjective, but there are people who are ugly on the inside.

Best Answer

if i read one more "ugly on the inside" comment i'm gonna be sick. Yes there's ugly people. We all judge ppls appearances when we first meet them, we can't help it. We make an instant judgement on wether that person is phsically attractive to us and then whether they're aesthetically pleasing - so maybe not our type, but we still apreciate that they're nice to look at. Obviously what ppl think of as ugly varies from person to person, so it's never reallly definitive that one person is 'ugly', since someone else may think they're not. But some people are just a bit ugly, it's not their fault and it doesn't make them a lesser person (although some people may treat them that way), it's just genetics.<br />
In a perfect world we'd all wear our personalities on the outside so people wouldn't judge, but this isn't a perfect world so.....we get pretties and uglies.

Best Answer

The media would have us believe that.

Best Answer