I would assume the months would be English terms July after Julius Ceasar. August after Augstus Ceasar are the first to come to mind.

Best Answer

Well, at least I know you're telling the truth.
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/history-of-august.html
The People that I usually run into normally troll and lie to me for no reason. But I'm glad you're not one of those people who troll out of sheer enjoy.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, and I apologize for being snippy earlier.

Best Answer

The scientific names are ba<x>sed on the Linean system of genus folloed by the species designation. Many species names are "latinized" names of the species discoverer.

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

a Jack Russell terrier dog (dont know who Jack Russell is)<br />
the Guillotine (used to cut off people's heads)

Best Answer

Well, at least I know you're not lying. The people who I usually run into normally troll me and lie to me for no reason out of sheer hostile enjoyment. But I'm just glad you're not one of those people. Thank you for answering politely and for taking the time to share your experince.
I apologize for being kinda snippy and bitter earlier. Some people are just really not friendly and patient with me when i'm just simply asking questions just to learn and seek knowledge and info to find answers to my questions.

Best Answer

Parson Jack Russel also bred the Parsons terrier although the Jack Russel is more popular now

Best Answer