eg If im dating someone il shave everywhere bikini, legs, ***, feet. But if I know its just me by myself il just shave my pits n pubes
thebadtouch thebadtouch 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 19, 2011

i remove my hair everywhere most of the time. but to be completely honest, i sometimes leave a little triangle of pubic hair or go for awhile between shaving my legs when i am not dating anyone. i dont really have much hair on my legs, so i figure its not THAT big a deal.

Best Answer

I shave everywhere, more to make me feel attractive but it's nice to be able to show off especially around the bf.

Best Answer

I shave my face and down below. She prefers it and it is common courtesy. Scuzz is uncomfortable.

Best Answer

I shave my face sometimes but other than that I'm not hairy.

Best Answer

Ummm what is shaving? Never done that before! LOL jking

Best Answer

I shave everything everyday, and if I know I'm having sex I'll shave a second time that day

------------------------------

I have black hair naturally ... so to remain 'looking hair free' I have to shave more often .... when you have dark hair and skin that is so light its nearly see through.... having even the slightest bit of stubble is icky ... lol

Best Answer

Mine dont grow that quick :) sorry I had to say it. Yeah that makes sense and I didnt mean anything bad by it :) Yall can shave as much or as little as you like

Best Answer