Sometimes I feel those are sensitive subjects. Also, many people can get offended or bigoted when it comes to someone else's opinions.

Best Answer

I don't answer the politics ones that much because I don't feel like I know enough facts to back up my opinion. Religion ones I hardly ever answer because I think it's pointless. The s3x ones I do like to answer though. Although I'm sure that gives men the wrong impression, ha ha.........

Best Answer

I don't answer mindless questions or one's with lol on the end .<br />
You soon learn who writes waste of time stuff .<br />
I like thought put into questions whether they're serious or funny .

Best Answer

Sometimes I don't answer questions because they need a serious answer and I'm just looking for something funny and not serious. I take peoples questions very seriously and wouldn't joke around if they were looking for real help or answers, but a lot of people here you can joke around with no matter what.<br />
Religion though usually sparks the most serious debate and sometimes you have to avoid those because others are just going to get offensive about it.

Best Answer

I aint A skeerd of any questions

Best Answer

Yes. hehe

Best Answer

The questions where people praise things that they're totally proud of, when I think otherwise. Americans who have been soldiers or have soldiers for relatives, for example. (Someone has to do it, I know, but getting people killed for petrol isn't actually identical with protecting one's country. No offense)

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer