louisthepearl louisthepearl 22-25, F 8 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Health

Good question. What such people don't seem to realize is, how childish and immature they show themselves to be by such actions.

Best Answer

I think we can all get a bit flustered when challenged but some take it a bit too far.

Best Answer

True. There is a big difference between telling someone they are being stubborn or foolish, and just hurling abuse.

Best Answer

not very many, very sad too.

Best Answer

We've become a society of hysterical people.

Best Answer

you only interpret sh%t as name calling, but its not....

Best Answer

what? I don't even know what that means.

Best Answer

Some things just set us off. I called a guy a "small minded rodent" the other day, I never do that, but the subject matter just got the best of me.

Best Answer

That's actually pretty funny

Best Answer

Sure. I do my best, but when you're dealing with people who think the Illuminati control everything and nothing you say will convince them otherwise....well, there's only so much a person can take.

Best Answer

What is this myth you speak of?!?!?

LOL

Best Answer

I'm sorry…you have the wrong website for that :P

Best Answer

I didnt call you names, I explained my point of you and called you out for what you are..........

Best Answer

Mate, you have called me countless names lol I'm not even going to get into it. And this Q wasn't necessarily just about that.

Best Answer

Would it be name calling if this is a troll ?

Best Answer

Who? Me or BlueNinja? I don't think he's a troll, just way too worked up over nothing.

Best Answer