maldemer maldemer 36-40, F 22 Answers Dec 13, 2009

I am a virgin still proud about it.

Best Answer

Funny how the concept of a virgin male is used sarcastically by some to make most men seem like unbridled sexual beasts. Where are these beasts, exactly? Besides inside their own minds, I mean.<br />
Otherwise, pride over virginity for either sex is one of the oldest excuses for ones lack of sexual instinct. When humans think they are "more" than animals and then see cutting off their instincts as some kind of "virtue", this actually makes them lower than the rest of the animal kingdom.

Best Answer

they're all 10 years old

Best Answer

Well, I'm a male virgin. Not proud of it, though. But not ashamed of it either.

Best Answer

They're still around; my wife treats them for anxiety and then sends them to a surrogate. None of them are proud of it. <br />
On the other hand, people always lie in public about their sex lives.

Best Answer

I think so but they are as scarce as hen's teeth.

Best Answer

Yeah, they're 3 months old and I'm sure they don't mind

Best Answer

i do have a friend who is over 21 and male and still a virgin. and looks to be (my opinion only) quite a while longer before he ''sorts it out''. frankly he's the only person i know for sure, that is over the 'age of consent' and a virgin. but then again, i keep a small circle in my life. and - someone posted before me, that people lie about their sex life (this is true...) i was a virgin until uni . . . age 19, nearly 20. but i lied about it for years - lol - cuz my best friend went for it early and i was so ashamed . . <br />
i think there is a LOT we don't know about people . . just my opinion

Best Answer

I think that's a pretty stupid thing to be proud of... Wow, big accomplishment there, you did NOTHING.

Best Answer

Nope. The ones that say they are are in denial or lying. I'm not proud of it at all.

Best Answer

thelone82 just barely lost his at half price wednesday at the gay bar!

Best Answer

depends who you ask, you have to factor in everything and everyone :P

Best Answer

Hey! that's nothing to be proud of. IMHO.

Best Answer

yes as britain oldist male virgin at 57 and i am proud i did the first of 6 tv shows 12 dec 1999 and the last in nov 2008 i was due to get the blind date but did not get it ,see my story's on the subject.

Best Answer

male and female adult virgins do exist, sometimes things like this just happen in life for some but I don't think it is anything to be proud of <br />
I have kids so I am not talking about myself

Best Answer

virgins males?? oh yeah i so so agree with windup18,,that was an awesome answer,,none could have thought much a better answer than that! betcha ...lmao

Best Answer

Yes I am a 25 year old and still a virgin male. I am not ashamed of it.

Best Answer