people, why I'm on EP.

Best Answer

i don't understand anyone who cannot live with their born realities... like trans people and otherkin. i'm not against anyone, i just don't understand why they must put other people through their fantasies when the rest of us are not necessarily happy with reality but at least are mature enough to live in it.<br />
just to give a small example - a trans says they have to be the opposite gender (a social construct) because they are not happy with their born sex. and they get rights to do so and force everyone else to live with it.<br />
however, i'm not happy that i waz born without the same rights as males to equal pay at work. no amount of my demands to be treated like a human being and a worthy wage-earner haz ever made a crapload of difference in achieving such a small goal - equal pay to males. seriously, that doesn't require surgery or any distress to another person, yet i am still not allowed to resolve my *dysphoria* about being broker than males.

Best Answer

women. I am getting closer and closer everyday, but it's Like... the speed of light...I Know I will get closer and closer but I'll never achieve true total understanding... but you Know what?? hat's the good news.. keeps things Mysterious... surprises all around... who wants to know everything that can happen? <br />
Let's drink to feminine surprises

Best Answer

I don't understand how people can be so mean. How someone can just kick you to the side and spit in your face? I don't understand people.

Best Answer

Relationships, why do people cheat on each other?

Best Answer

mine is: why more people dont re-define the parameters of a realtionship so they dont have to cheat,.

Best Answer

a desire for someone different.

Best Answer

That is an easy answer actually. Our nearest ancestors are Bonobo's. They are not monogmous. What part of nature made us think we are supposed to be?

Best Answer

Many things, of course.

Best Answer