prettytasty prettytasty 31-35, F 42 Answers Nov 23, 2010

To some I am a saint to others I am a pervert, it is all in the eye of the beholder.

Best Answer

Yea but I am a well accepted pervert....

Best Answer

No I'm not a pervert I like sex but I'm not having sex with puppies or kids or anything Lol :D

Best Answer

sexual? yes. immoral? usually not.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Hey - is that a new quiz on Blog Things????

Best Answer

After the ICD 10 classification I am pervert if I have fetishes like looking to bulging veins at womens arms, if I have spanking phantasies a.s.o.

But I don't feel as a pervert. I feel as a human beeing that has some fetishes got by education in the 60s and 70s. Pervert it would be to fullfil my phantasies against the will of another person or naturally against a child.

Best Answer

By most people's standards and with pride. I personally believe a great woman is both classy, intelligent and an absolute ***** for a few select folks that are trust worthy. Never mistreat someone in the name of deviant sex. Personally, I feel that's tainted even if the person wants to be abused. I am not willing to participate in that but everything else is fair game, short of animals or kids.

Best Answer

Sadly, I am.

Best Answer

Very much so but I never get any complaints :)

Best Answer

i dont think the people who called themselves perverted actually know what the word mean

Best Answer

No. You are all prudes.

Best Answer

Yes! A proud, happily married pervert. :)

Best Answer

Arent we all deep down.

Best Answer

U betcha...

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

absolutely not, everyone I have ever done anything with enjoyed what we did.

Best Answer

i can admit i am im a teen its in my nature that eating,sleeping, and my sports, yep thats my life in a nutshell for ya

Best Answer

Can a women even be a pervert ? anything they do is pretty much accepted by most men. Unless they hurt children.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer