starryknight1999 starryknight1999 41-45, M 18 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Not really ... but I've never really paid much attention to that.

Best Answer

Some like me, some don't, I'm not so much popular, more of an acquired taste.

Best Answer

I actually am. I talk to sooo many people in school. I have many friends and i go out A LOT with different people every weekend. So i guess i am :)

Best Answer

Well, I have a fan club so I suppose so. It's actually a little embarrassing sometimes but I love that they made the group and wrote stories about me so it's all good. It's actually more for them than me. I think my friends deserve to have their own group if they want one. And since they clearly do I love that it exists.

Best Answer

People know my name, even if I didn't know them personally. I considered myself to be a "loner" in high school, and yet people knew who I was. People had a strange respect for me, maybe because even though I kept to myself, I was always helpful and polite. I didn't care about class barriers- like popular, troublemakers, etc. I was just nice to everyone, and found that they were kind in return. <br />
Popular as in "would win homecoming queen", NO. Certainly not. But liked, I guess so.

Best Answer

u sound like you're a terrific person!

Best Answer

^_^' Dunno. But thank you, and thanks for BA!

Best Answer

u are...and you're welcome!

Best Answer

nope but i dont realy care

Best Answer

i'm the queen of the lames, so...no

Best Answer

Not popular. Most popular people are just good fakes, fake image. Fake friendships. Fake. Plastic. Shallow. Personalities. <br />
When people get older they often start to find out how fake most popular people are.

Best Answer

I am to my family and my closest of friends, because they truly care about me.

Best Answer

No not really:-))

Best Answer

u? with that cool trekkie pic? all the guys in the galaxy would want a shot at you")

Best Answer

Lol:-)))

Best Answer

I don't think so, no.

Best Answer