Or changing your diet in any way. For me is it little to no suagary foods or drinks. What about you EP.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 8 Answers Jan 6 in Food

no , i'm not a calorie counter or weight watcher and yes i'm on the tubby side and i'm short which doesn't help , said too much , bye

Best Answer

I need to lose about 55lbs...so much less carbs, and lots more exercise....

Best Answer

Me too, cutting out sugar and all processed food.

Best Answer

Nope I will carry on this way I eat no sugar , no bread or rice , lots of pasta and lots of veg , bean sprouts and spaghetti squash , flavoured water in sparkling water and drink only weekends , I may be wrong but I think I look fab why change a good thing?

Best Answer

God knows I need to! Well I'm gonna start using REAL butter instead of the fake stuff. Also trying to cook fresh instead of boxed foods like mac-n-cheese. The chemicals in all this stuff is so bad for us. I don't really have a sweet tooth, but I love fruit, so I guess I'm okay there.

Best Answer

Yep; started back in 2013 and plan on continuing trying to eat healthy whether I want to or not.

Best Answer

No. I don't really care enough.

Best Answer