No.<br />
I have a critical mind when it comes to all my failings. And I realize that there must be quite a few things that are inherently wrong with me, or else my life wouldn't haven't ended up this way.<br />
So, I work on finding out what the factors are, and I work on the things that I see right now. But I'm also stubbornly a creature of habits...so it's hard work really. <br />
At the same time, I'm not suicidal or anything. And I realize I could be worse. There's potential there, and that's all I need to be grateful, I suppose. <br />
Make sense? :)<br />
If you're really happy with yourself, then you are a rare human being. If you're not, then there's almost always a way to change to feel a bit better.

Best Answer

I believe that whatever we most focus on is how we live our lives. I was a bitter isolated depressed girl who shut the world out. I'm just now beginning to be thankful for what's good and try to realize that I can't control everything in my life and I need to accept the crap and learn to let it go. I like how u look at life.

Best Answer

Yes, I'm simple-minded.

Best Answer

For the most part, I am happy with myself.

Best Answer

Thanks for BA :)

Best Answer

no, nothing in my life is close to the way i want it i'm going to therapy but it seems like it is going to slow and i go once a week. i have too many problems and issues for myself to handle so i've gone back to self harming. my therapist and i discussed in my last session how i should be proud i went a year without cutting, but i read my old posts on here and it would be a year at the end of this month, not the begining of last month. i cut the same time each year, it's a seasonal thing. so i'm not proud of anything i did last year except seek out help from a therapist, which i did early december which was a huge waste of a year if it was going to take me that long.

Best Answer

Yes, I love me - i'm brilliant

Best Answer

happy? NO! OK-YES, satisfied? NEVER! But I am learning everyday that I am not able to maybe get what I want and sometimes I refuse what I need. SO then I just give or turn it over to God.

Best Answer

I am not. I was in a car accident have been not the same since.

Best Answer

Understandable...but u are still alive. That's a positive

Best Answer

there are times i wish that kid that ran the light had finished me off.

Best Answer