MagiCizMe MagiCizMe 22-25, F 8 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I'm not in love now. At least I don't think so.<br />
But when I was in love, I remember feeling a little giddy. I remember blushing a lot and just really really needing to see him. Whenever he would look at me, my insides would melt a bit. If he touched me, it felt like some sort of energy was going through me. I worried more about how I looked, what I said...everything. At times, it would be very hard to think, and there was a part of my mind that was always on him. The smallest compliment would have me flying, and the smallest neglect on his part would make me feel insecure. I was hanging on his every look and word. Sounds silly describing it, but it was kind of wonderful and kind of horrible at the same time. <br />

Best Answer

So sweet...Well said...Its true and wierd...

Best Answer

I actually didn't realize I was 'cause it was such a long time ago I was last time. It started slowly and unnoticed it crept it's way until I realized I don't hate him. I don't even not like him. I like him a lot. It was weird. It still is. A friend told me it will pass in max 2 years. So I am counting the days 'till it ends.

Best Answer

When don't sleep the whole night and think about her..!!!

Best Answer

It is the best & worst feeling,at the same time! The highs have you flying & the lows have you feeling lower than dirt. When you're around the person ya have butterflies in your belly. And this nervous energy coursing through you. You look forward to seeing them & dreading it at the same time.No matter what you're doing or who you're with,they are always on your mind.You worry bout every lil detail about yourself when you're with them.Ya worry bout their happiness more than yours.Ya melt with a look from them & burn with the smallest touch from them.The world is a happier,brighter safer place when you're with them. They feel like coming home.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer