Anymore. Now you just here "oh look now it has a camera..."
Greed2Avaricious Greed2Avaricious 18-21, M 5 Answers Oct 22, 2013 in Community

I dont care what anyone says, I hate apple products. The hardware is good, yes. But iOS is by far the least functional commercial OS to date. I would run Android on my iPad if I could.

Best Answer

I just hate all the upgrades and new ones they keeps king. They're only making them because of competition which people don't see. I'm not going to buy into it

Best Answer

Good. I hope nobody buys into it. There's gotta be some idiots who will but I don't think people are THAT dumb.

Best Answer

You're in for a surprise!!

Best Answer

Oh god, I think too highly of people.

Best Answer

I don't own an iPad.<br />
I don't own an iPhone. <br />
Makes no difference to me really, though I do hope that it won't mean that more people are spending the vast majority of their time with their focus on a device, and I hope it doesn't mean more people are going to have car accidents because they can't put the stupid things down.

Best Answer

Nope. Cars will probably be driving themselves

Best Answer

That will probably be an improvement, provided they aren't made by the same computer geniuses who set up Obamacare.

Best Answer

It's a computer for idiots , easy to use and gives them a sense of superiority. It's the biggest achievement in marketing since the invention of endorsements.

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

I m a techfreak.

Best Answer

What does that even mean??

Best Answer

It sounds like you get off on electronics. Why don't you find a real man young lady?

Best Answer