Fifidog Fifidog 16-17, F 5 Answers Sep 1 in Community

I'm not even bonded with my siblings so they're like friends...

Best Answer

Oh

Best Answer

Yes sir

Best Answer

In what way r they like siblings

Best Answer

We've known each other since we were 5 yrs old.

Best Answer

Do u like spend holidays together or look out for each other

Best Answer

Yes, as much as possible.

Best Answer

yeah, including the occasional urge to hit them as hard as i can with something heavy and blunt aha

Best Answer

Haha in what way r they like siblings

Best Answer

just the way you can exchange a quick glace mid-situation and know what each other are thinking, or you know their quirks that show what mood they're in, little things that just show you've spent enough time around each other to be able to read them easier

Best Answer

Yeah, she's like the sister I've never had, especially since I don't have one.

Best Answer

Describe the relationship like in what way r they like a sibling to u

Best Answer

When I first moved to North Carolina, I had no one to go to during my first year in high school. She was one of the only people to ever talked to me and appreciated my company. We had most of our classes together and we would always hang out. We would help each other with our problems and we understood each other. We even worked well together in culinary. I might even have feelings for her. It's been over 3 years since we've known each other, and every moment was great.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Describe the relationship. Like in what ways r they like ur siblings

Best Answer

I never had a real sister, but I have many female friends who are like my older or younger sisters. We look out for each other, spend holidays together, etc.

Best Answer

Oh that's so cool!!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer