If so then I must be the next virgin Mary.. or else it might be kinda hard to explain my 9 year old son..

Best Answer

Yups.

Best Answer

I know u were this ques was for adults and not for us dude

Best Answer

Yes I am. I must say it one sense its not that bad but in another its the most annoying thing in the world. Those who are not cannot understand the stress and anger brought about in 20 years of virginity especially with the failures I have experienced. Its not fair to men like me to be harassed about such things, I am not in complete control of my situation. Its not so much of girls finding interest in me, its identifying the shy ones that are. Generally by the time I find out they no longer have such feelings. Other cases I have been played by girls for fun, others simply friendzoned me without even giving me a chance, others did not meet my standards and I'm not saying that to be mean but I cannot settle, because settling means you given up and you think much that girl which is wrong in of itself. I'm not sure how other guys do it, but one thing for sure is that they don't give advice

Best Answer

nay .. <br />
;-) I have donate it when i was 21 ..:D LoL

Best Answer

naughty lol

Best Answer

Not for a really long time.

Best Answer

No, But I can easily live without sex and don't need or look for it.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

yes i am .

Best Answer

are u indian ?

Best Answer

yea and this Is not an answer ;P

Best Answer

hahaha sorry. ill tell y my answering if u ad me. (please)

Best Answer

yea sure

Best Answer

What is a virgin

Best Answer

Negetron

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I admit to nothing!

Best Answer