thatcher.

Best Answer

everything with american women is so over the top....they shout all the time ....or is that just tv ?.......thacter wasnt bossy she won her arguments in cool collected way

Best Answer

I believe that's just TV.

Best Answer

UK women are actually a lot closer to what women should be, US women missed the point somewhere along the way, wanting everything, though its quite a general statement I guess. From my observations either side of the pond, U.S. Men do not wear the trousers in their homes at all, they jump when they are told to. Whereas in the UK particularly In England and Wales Women are the best, they are great company and real fun to be with.

Best Answer

american women are sexy

Best Answer

Dunno, but I certainly wouldn't want to be married to a Nigerian woman...

Best Answer

I think, on average, American women are bossier. Women are encouraged to speak their minds, and succeeding in a man's world is glorified. Some women err on the side of boldness and become too bossy.<br />
I also think that there's a double standard. A man and a woman can be just as bossy, and the woman would probably seem bossier. Women are expected to be more subdued, so when a woman defies this stereotype, it stands out.

Best Answer

Depends on the woman lol

Best Answer

I don't know about bossy. I've been told that Americans in general tend to be more blunt about things. Perhaps that's what you heard?

Best Answer